Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thank you letter

Yesterday, when I went home I keep thinking on my
interview. As I woke up this morning preparing for work I
analyzed what was the part of the interview made me
stutter and where to improve.
I emailed a thank you letter to Ms. Grace and faxed it
at HP. According on my research that writing a thank
you letter is a must.
In addition to thanking the person you talked with,
the thank you letter reinforces the fact that you want
the joband Writing a thank you letter, or thank you email,
after an employment interview is a must. In fact, some
employers think less of those interviewees who fail to
follow-up promptly. Plan to send out your thank you
letters as soon as possible (preferably within
twenty-four hours) after your interview.

Hope this one works!

No comments:

Post a Comment