Tuesday, February 26, 2008

- Wawa encounter 2-


A cloudy and annoying morning for me, I supposed to leave home eight thirty in the morning to meet my friends at Mcdonalds while an incident happened on my cellphone because my sister played it on by guessing the security code. I had to gave it to my Mom and brought it to the technician for re program.

I leave home in a hurry because I don't want them to wait for me.
I took a jeepney ride to arrived in time but unfortunately I didn't.

I arrived 9:40 at Mc donalds and searched for them. I wonder they are not there so texted Prince and no response from him. I decided to wait and if they didn't come at 10:00 a.m. I will go home. I was looking at the foot bridge and I noticed Prince walking down, When he was already inside Mcdonald's I asked him why he's not texting. He said, he don't had a text credit.

After 15 minutes Mackie and her girlfriend Leila came. Prince and I, had our breakfast first while still waiting for the others to come. We didn't wait for them so we decided to go around 10:45. It was a long ride of 40 minutes, when we arrived at Montalban we bought our food for lunch and decide to eat at our cottage.

It was a wonderful day because the weather cooperate on us although there was a light rain. Dhoc and Joan came around 3:30 p.m. but didn't swim. We leave the place at 4:15 and decide to go back on Prince birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment