Monday, May 05, 2008

- Marie Digby pre order album -

I was surprised and stunned when this half Japanese and Irish Youtube Pheno. Marie Digby replied on MYSPACE account.

Maybe you guys are wondering why she replied?.

Well here's the real story.

I ordered MARIE DIGBY's pre order album last February 5, 2008 at Skyroo.com but until now I didn't receive the CD.
I used my credit card. It already reflected on my billing statement. Skyroo management said that I have to wait until May 9, 2008.

Regarding on this concern I emailed personally to her to know what are her sentiments about this and I'm glad she respond.

RE: hello.. about the pre album

Hi Jefford - I am confused, did you receive the album yet or not? When you say ' I haven't received it until now' usually means you got it but I"m thinking you actually haven't got it yet? WEll, I wouldn't be worried because a lot of the people who ordered it from overseas got theirs weeks after. I am sure it is on it way. There is a contact number or email where you can ask what's going on.. I'm sure you can find it for skyroo.. You might want to contact them to see what's going on since I don't have anything to do with the cd's and how they go out ! But rest assured, you are still getting the best deal since it will have both the produced and acoustic album :) I hope it is worth the wait *

bye ! marie'



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Jefford
Date: May 3, 2008 5:25 AM


Hi Marie,

I bought your pre album cd because I want to be the first person here to listen on your original cd. *sigh* But unfortunately I haven't receive it until now. I am so sad and feel bad, because I already paid it online using my CREDIT card. I paid but I didn't get any. I'm from the Philippines.
I am your number one fan here. Could you please help me regarding this?. My full name is JEFFORD SECONDES. GOD BLESS Marie..

I am expecting the cd this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment